smallface

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages" -Thomas A. Edison

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Adventure....my blog.

Decided to try and become a better writer. Someone posted somewhere, that one of the very best ways to become a better writer is to write a blog. So, here we go. I think I will use this space to express my impressions of this world...news, politics, veganism, civil rights, animals, yoga, astronomy, dressage, literature, IT and rez life.

Currently in very dark doldrums. I swear, these must be chemical, although I know they were triggered by disappointment.....meaningless, clandestine operations 'behind the scenes,' that I have been told (without specifics) are the result of my intensity or 'attitude' or .... something else. Arrrhhh.....trying to please others but not insult myself is so difficult! Am angry at myself for letting this BS 'get to me.' In the grand scheme of things it is truly stupid to allow minuscule crap that pollutes the brains of us minuscule people to 'get to any of us!' But, even though I can consciously acknowledge the insane miracle of being alive with a tiny touch of consciousness, I remain dark, angry and hurt. I guess I will just have to wait this out...eventually the clouds will break and it will be sunny again - 'I hope.'

Anyway, this song is getting me 'a little' rocking and rolling in spite of my dark mood:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home