smallface

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages" -Thomas A. Edison

Sunday, August 17, 2008




"Running with these two men is incredibly inspirational for me. And it should be inspirational to anybody who has been dealt a tough hand. Sometimes in life you get dealt a hand that you didn't expect to play, and they got dealt a tough hand, and they're playing it with all their soul. And I appreciate you guys being here. It means a lot to me."

Go Bush Go....W's accomplishments never cease to amaze me....but..... what seems even more concerning is that there are many still devoted to him; I don't think any of them ever consider what their portfolios would look like, had we not invaded Iraq and opened the financial floodgates to a host of insiders and lobbyists, loyal to this administration. I really wonder if those soldiers even consider the reality of what has happened to them...and why?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home