smallface

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages" -Thomas A. Edison

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Earth to America, a Comedy Special to Stop Global Warming - aired by TBS on November 20th

This event was wonderful! I feel so strongly about this, that if you want a copy, I will send it to you as long as I am financially and physically capable (poor quality though :( ). I was brought to tears of joy, pain, pride and hope. Those who participated were indescribably entertaining. It is unfortunate that the PR wasn't better. I only learned about this show the night before on the radio: Larry David was being interviewed by Robert Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio on their weekend radio show: Ring of Fire. Wonderful interview and also, highly recommended. More people should have known about this event! As I want to feel like I'm doing my part, let me know if you want a copy of the show and specify VHS or DVD.

The show requested that viewers consider signing their petition at: StopGlobalWarming.org.

Finally, it was conceived and produced by Larry's wife, Laurie David.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home